Selling a home in Coffs Harbour? Did you know that interior
decoration and home styling can help to attract
the right buyer at the right price?
Home decoration can have a positive or negative impact on attracting the right buyer. And most importantly, it can have a substantial bearing on the amount your house is sold for.
Your home is a personal reflection of your life, which is what makes it your beautiful home. But when selling your home, you actually want to present it in a way that people see it as their home.
People often buy a house that they ‘love’, because so much of their decision is based on an emotional response. I can help you to present your home in the best possible light so that buyers feel ‘at home’ the minute they walk through your door.
I will advise you on:
- General hints and tips that will make your home appealing to buyers.
- The placement of furniture and decorations to give the illusion of bigger and brighter rooms.
- Items to leave on display or to remove, depending on the ‘look’ and ‘feel’ that you’re aiming to create.
The Pre-Sale House Styling process:
- Give me a call to have a friendly, obligation-free chat.
- If during the conversation you decide that you’d like me to come out to your home, I’ll provide you with a quote, and we’ll arrange a time for me to visit in order to give you helpful hints, tips and advice. For busy people, I can do all the hard work for you – just let me know how involved you want me to be.
|For affordable Pre-sale House styling in Coffs Harbour and surrounds, please get in touch for a friendly, obligation-free chat.|